Products and Services
We are a leader in the sales and rentals of CCUs in Ghana. Our CCUs are used at all levels of oil operations from drilling through to production. Find below the different types of units on sale and rental
- Containers and Baskets
- Offshore Trash Compactors (for large producers of general waste)
- A60 Rental Cabins
- A60 Cabin Maintenance and
- Modular cabins designed to meet customers or individual specifications, etc
|Mini Container||6ft x 5ft x 9ft 6in|
|10ft Container Dry Goods||10ft x 8ft x 8ft 6in|
|20ft Container Dry Goods||20ft x 8ft x 8ft 6in|
|10ft Half Height c/w side door||10ft x 8ft x 4ft|
|15ft Half Height c/w side door||15ft X 8ft X 4ft|
|20ft Half Height c/w side door||20ft x 8ft x 4ft|
|23ft Half Height c/w side door||23ft X 8ft X 4ft|
|10ft Open Top Container||10ft x 8ft x 8ft 6in|
|20ft Open Top Container||20ft x 8ft x 8ft 6in|
|8ft Cargo Basket c/w side door||8ft x 6ft x 5ft|
|10ft Cargo Basket||10ft x 4ft x 4ft|
|12ft Cargo Basket c/w side door||12ft x 5ft x 5ft|
|20ft Cargo Basket||20ft x 4ft x 4ft|
|28ft Cargo Basket||28ft X 4ft X 4ft|
|34ft Cargo Basket||34ft x 4ft x 4ft|
|39ft Cargo Basket||39ft X 4ft X 4ft|
|46ft Cargo Basket||46ft x 4ft x4ft|
|53ft Cargo Basket||53ft x 4ft x 4ft|
|Mud Cutting Skips||6ft x6ft x 5ft|
|Boat Shaped Trash Skip||13ft x 6ft x 5ft|
|Boxed Shaped Cargo Trash Skip||9ft x 6ft 6in x 7ft 4in|
|Offshore Cylinder Lift Frame||4ft x 4ft x 8ft|
|4000 LTR Chemical Tank||7ft 5in x 7ft 5in x 8ft 3in|
We do supply production and industrial chemicals. Our years of experience in the industry and partnerships formed with global manufacturers have given us a lead in this supply area.
We do not only supply the chemicals to customers but also follow up and oversee to the application of the chemical.
Our Production and Industrial Chemicals include the following:
- INHICOREP: Corrosion inhibitors for oil, gas and water. Although under HT&HP
- CORIDOS: Dual SI and CI products for gas-lift or sub-sea injection.
- IDOS: Anti-scale products for Squeeze and Topside surface treatments.
- BACTIREP: Wide-spectrum biocides for SRB, TRB and FAB control.
- DGP / DWP: Demulsifiers for the separation of water and oil.
- REPA: Inhibitors (PD, PPD) and dissolvents for paraffins.
- BIREP / TRIREP: Multiple function products.
- REPASFALT: Anti-asphaltenes.
- AMREP: Anti-foam agents with or without silicon.
- HYDRAREP: KHI Anti-hydrates
- SCAVENREP: Oxygen, H2S and Mercaptan reducers.
- REPFLOC: Flocculants.
- SQ: Wetting solvents to prepare reservoir for squeezes
Bayfield Oil Services has over the years built capacity to provide marine services and quality marine products, ranging from deckside equipment, fendering solutions, quayside equipment, floatation and mooring systems as well as other ancillaries including dive control, etc. Among the marine services we provide are
- Export Tanker Support Services
- Ship-to-Ship (STS) Operations
- Pilotage Mooring and Loading Masters
- Complete Diving Solution and ROV Services
- SBM Refurbishment
- Pollution Control and Fire Fighting
- Terminal Management
- Supply of Vessels among other Marine services
Bayfield Oil Services provides extensive Commercial Diving Services such as Air and Saturation diving services to the Oil and Gas Industry as well to the various Ports and harbours in Ghana and West Africa.
Some of the notable services we offer includes;
- Platform, pipeline and vessel inspection.
- Subsea inspection, repair and maintenance programmes.
- Exploration and Drilling Support.
- Quayside Inspection Services
Our diving equipment is built to IMCA standards and maintained to the most stringent of industry standards and our personnel are among the highest skilled in the industry.
REMOTELY OPERATED VEHICLE (ROV) SERVICES
Bayfield Oil Services provides reliable and cost effective ROV solutions to the Offshore Oil & Gas industry through the use state-of-the-art subsea vehicles (ROVs) and dynamic Research & Development.
We are committed to supporting our customers by providing a wide range of high quality services, both standard and tailored to suit client’s requirement.